Academics & Capability Profile
Incumbent should be B.E Civil with 15+years experience in construction of projects (Green field and Brown field).Should have ability to manage multiple large scale construction projects running concurrently. Incumbent should be excellent in problem solving, negotiation, budgeting and decision making skills in a dynamic environment.
Incumbent should have experience in chemicals industry
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Overall in charge of the civil structure detailing and construction activities.
2. Design and develop project plan and schedule - scope of project, site selection, approvals required, resources required.
3. Contractor Management - Finalize, evaluate technology providers/ Contractors, co-ordination and collaboration for construction activities.
4. Effective coordination and collaboration with all stakeholders to achieve a common objective.
5. Ensuring implementation of required safety standards (HSE Policy) on site during execution.
6. Implementing stringent system and quality plans / manuals to ensure high quality standards during all th
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time