Bachelors in Engineering Chemical with 15+years of relevant work experience, preferably in the Agrochemical sector. Candidate should have minimum 2 years of running the plant independently.
1. To achieve production volume as per target.
2. To be responsible for quality & safety in production activity
3. To initiate productivity improvement in the plant using world class manufacturing techniques
4. To drive cost optimisation for the plant
5. Participate in technical/process improvement projects to meet current & future need of the plant.
6. To interfere with unionised workmen for technical training as well as peaceful industrial relations in the plant.
7. Develop technical competence of team members to build production team capable of meeting business demand.
Team Size : Approximately 100 including unionized workmen.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time