1. Implement the Marketing strategy of Gharda and achieve the budgeted Marketing Targets for the assigned Regions.
2. Undertaking promotional activities to ensuring brand visibility & awareness in the market.
3. Testimonial collection (Video as well as the word), documentation and circulate to Zone.
4. Conducting field trials for the new products to be introduced and compile the data and documentation.
5. To develop relationship and contact with local agri research Station or University for Knowledge sharing.
6. Increasing the Market Share in the assigned Regions
7. Relationship management with external stakeholders like dealers, distributors, Customers, C&F Agents
8. Effective and timely Budgeting for the Region and individual territories - Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, season wise, product wise, cropwise
9. Tracking Field activities of the sales team on daily basis. Setting & reviewing weekly Demo & field day targets for ASI, SSO, SO and Jr.SO
10. Market Intelligence - Stay abreast with latest developments in the Agrochemical industry, Agriculture industry, competitors analysis
11. Team Management, coaching and mentoring
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time