Position: Nursing Officer
Qualification: General Nursing Midwifery with Medical council registration.
Experience: 4-5 years in Industrial Occupational Health Center.
Age: 25-40 years.
1. Manage first aid cases & help in emergency management.
2. Assure the appropriate access of utilization of health care service.
3. Maintain health records.
4. Medicine inventory management.
5. Help in workplace health management.
6. Help in disease prevention program.
7. Able to impart health education
8. Pro-active & computer knowledge is required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time