1. To conduct experiment & analyze the data ,drawing conclusion & utilizing the data for Process Scale up.
2. Development of process for extraction of aluminum metal with optimization of specific energy consumption.
3. To achieve the desired specific energy consumption in laboratory scale cell ,kg scale and pilot plant cell.
4. Literature collection, review and implementation, process data evaluation, root cause analysis and troubleshooting in process.
5. Preparation and Evaluation of PFD, P&ID, HAZOP, SOP, DOP, DO and DONT and Check list for start up of small scale and Kg scale plant operation.
6. Project planning, organizing, detailing and execution.
7. Project follows up Industrial Safety Rules and safety audit in experimental area for Officers, Workers and Equipments.
8. Selection of material of construction (MOC) as per newly designed equipments / Electrolysis cell, vendor development and procurement action.
9. Lead the electrolysis project team and Manage Electrolysis cell operation in small scale and Kg-scale and pilot scale.
10. Training juniors and subordinate/s for process start up, Emergency handling, Process Development and safety precaution in and around the plant.
11. Project report evaluation (experimental work) and reporting to senior management personnel.
12. New project planning and proposal to Management (including project cost).
13. Help in identifying the gaps and suggestion of mitigation plans.
14. Interfacing with other internal and external teams / consultants for carrying out the project work.
15. Assistance with business development , as required for showcasing the process to external customers.
16. Any other technical / supervisory job based on the requirement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time