1. Handling existing sales accounts
2. Develop new to customer
3 Visit to existing customers and visit OEMS and new potential customers
4. Generate business by various marketing tools and networking
5. Understand value proposition and product positioning in define industry segment.
6. taking care of complete sales cylce start from inquiry to payment collection.
7. Monitoring overdue list and systematic follow up for payments.
8. Effective coordination with different departments
9.Co-ordination for events and exhibitions/trade show.
10. Support branding activities and organizing work shop,seminars,PPT with customers across the country .
11. Preparing forecast and sales budget.
12. Enthusiastic to achieve set sales targets and collection target.
13. Support in sales administration work and systematic documentation as per process and procedure.
14. Technical service
15. Trial at customer places
16. New Application development,support to global marketing team for tech sales queries and sales team to execute business
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time