Candidate should be B.E Plastic with 15 +years of experience in polymer production. Out of this at least 5+years should be in handling the entire production unit independently .Excellent communication skills (knowledge of Gujarati will be added advantage).Knowledge of ESH is essential. Ability to lead a team of professionals and workmen, implement continuous productivity improvement programs quality standards etc.
Candidate should be based out of Gujarat.
Key Functions & Responsibilities :
1. Develop and implement production schedule as per production plan
2. Cost Optimization / Reduction in operational expenses and conversion cost
3. Vendor relationship management
4. Ensure compliance to all Statutory and regulatory requirements, Effluent disposal norms, EHS policy.
5. Accident prevention through implementation of safety norms and systems
6. Effective coordination and collaboration with all internal teams like R&D, Engineering, Quality, Safety, HR, Stores and Purchase for smooth operations
7.Ensure preventive/ breakdown maintenance and calibration activity of the plant
8.Ensure availability and optimum utilization of raw materials and resources; Inventory record maintenance (Finished goods)
9. Establish radical manufacturing processes/ Drive process improvements (value engineering), Maximize productivity through lean manufacturing initiatives
10. Manpower Requirement Planning, Work Allocation, Capability Building, Succession Planning and Retention initiatives undertaken
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time