Candidate will be responsible for following :
1. To co-ordinate/implement SHE- promotional activities.
2. To Prepare & Monitor Annual Safety Budget.
3. Lead and strengthen and ensure strategic support to plant safety activities at Plant level
4. Oversee the implementation of Health and Safety Guidelines across the organization.
5. Ensure all statutory and Legal compliances at the plant levels
6. Investigate incidents and accidents to determine the causes and preventive measures.
7. Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
8. Analyse and evaluate safety related data and provide direction towards strengthening of safety Management
9. Structured and periodic monitoring of safety performance including generating appropriate MIS
10. Emergency preparedness and Response.
11. To Co-ordinate for EMT schedule & follow up for suggestions/remarks observed by EMT members.
12. To Coordinate for periodical safety meetings.
13. Carry out plant safety inspections, communicate findings on day to day basis
14. To Monitor statutory compliances under various laws
15. Conduct in Hazop study,risk Management
16. Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
17. Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
18. Establish and maintain effective relationships with Operations, Managers, Supervisors and employees.
19. Well convergence with IH activities including mitigations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Safety/Health/Environment
Role: Safety Officer/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time