Key Responsibilities : -
1. In charge of a laboratory providing compete analytical chemistry support to multi product agrochemical plant which includes raw materials, various in-process samples and the finished products (both Technical & Formulation).
2. Review of results of all three shifts to compile abnormal results and discuss these with production team. Process data related to raw materials and finished goods in SAP system.
3. Provide technical inputs to chemists on the floor to resolve any issues faced, trouble shoot.
1. Thorough knowledge of wet chemical and instrumental analytical methods.
2. Experience in raw material, in-process and finished product analysis, troubleshooting to resolve issues of in-process samples.
3. To handle in-process and finished product samples of different agrochemical formulations.
4. To give inputs to formulation plant based on analytical results.
5. Should be conversant with different chromatographic software for verifying the results.
6. Should be conversant with quality systems like Integrated Management systems and ISO 17025 (NABL accreditation).
Desired Candidate Profile :-
Ph. D in Chemistry (preferably Analytical
Minimum 15 20 years preferably in Agrochemicals.
Perks and Benefits :-
Best in Industry.
Role:QA / QC Manager
Salary: 25,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Chemistry
Gharda Chemicals Ltd
For Company details please visit Company Website: www.gharda.com
Contact Company:Gharda Chemicals Ltd
Address:D - 1 /2 , MIDC, Lote Parshuram, Taluka - Khed, Dist - Ratnagiri - 415 722. (Maharashtra, India)