We are seeking a results-oriented IT Back office co-ordination and SAP Support Manager to support our business's SAP system integration and handling of IT Back office activities including vendor liaising, Procurement planning, Budgeting, timely completion of IT audits and mitigations. He/She will be actively consulting with business process owners to determine our business needs, evaluating the performance of our IT infrastructure, and actively participate in developing and deploying SAP solutions.
He/She should possess extensive knowledge of IT system integration and the ability to accurately document SAP processes and also handle IT Back office.
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
- acting as contact points for all Partners, Agencies and organizational personnel;
- keeping lists of the Partners, Agencies or Personnel representing the person, partners, agency or organization;
- facilitating meetings and cooperation among people, agencies and organizations;
- identifying problems in communications among these groups;
- collaborating and communicating with necessary constituents and the public; and
- conducting post-mortems when an incident is wrapped up.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous.
- SAP-accredited certification.
- At least 4 years' experience as a SAP consultant in a similar industry.
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Role:IT Support - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Gharda Chemicals Ltd
Gharda Chemicals Limited, established in 1967, is a research-based company with four manufacturing units. The company has won several national awards for technical innovation in the chemical industry and has many firsts in the field of dyestuffs, pesticides, veterinary drugs and polymers.
Innovation through a vibrant R&D has marked the rise of Gharda Chemicals Limited (GCL) from a small unit in 1964 to one of the most successful and reputed companies in the Agrochemical Industry. A strong and vibrant R&D program and expertise in process development has enabled the company to capitalize on superior technology. This has led to the production of vital import-substitute products and cost-effective agrochemicals on a large scale and consequently to a strong, competitive national and international presence. And all this has been made possible by the vision and unswerving dedication and commitment of Dr. Keki Gharda, Founder Chairman & Managing Director, Gharda Chemicals Limited
Contact Company:Gharda Chemicals Ltd
Address:48,,GHARDA HOUSE,HILL ROAD,BANDRA WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India